CHANGE IT BACK!!!

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

The "New" Batching process is NOT EASIER, it's HORRIBLE!!!! I move things in and out of batches many times a day and OMG, I can't do that any more without MANY MORE steps!! AGHHH!! CHANGE IT BACK to where at least all the PENDING batches are in the DROPDOWN, not a separate screen! What were the developers thinking?? Big time oops Service Titan, Big time!!

1 REPLY 1

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

To elaborate - I frequently have invoices that are pending for one or even several reasons prior to exporting to QBO, and those reasons can change multiples as I go through the batches. I batch all the day's invoices into one back and then go through them one by one prior to exporting - one or more invoices from today's batch might need to be moved to my "Pending PO" batch until the material prices are entered - because, once you export the invoice you cant change the PO. <face palm>. And then other invoices from today's batch might need to be moved to my "Job Completed" pending batch because there are tasks that need to be modified prior to sending it to the customer. And still other invoices from today's batch may need to go to the "Job Incomplete" batch b/c the job was completed prior to completing the work. I also have a pending batches for POs, like "Use Tax Not Paid", "Supplier Invoices to be paid", etc.

I USED to be able to just switch between batches from the drop down, but NOW, if I want to move an invoice I have to unbatch it, open the pending batches page, choose the correct batch, batch it to the new location, then switch back to todays batch, then unbatch the next one, switch to another batch to batch it....... waaaay more clicks!!

CHANGE IT BACK!!!!