Feature Request: Required PO Field for selected locations/customers

mrman0123
New Contributor

My company would benefit from the ability to impose a required PO field on the location and/or customer files of selected customers. Currently, such a field could only be implemented if it was a required field for all files, indiscriminately. As only a minority of our customers require POs, this field would have to be ignored the vast majority of the time, which would accustom our staff to tend to ignore the field all the time, which would place our staff back where they are now; tending to ignore the field. We need our billing department to be able to cause only certain locations/customers to prompt staff that a PO is required before booking a service.

2 REPLIES 2

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @mrman0123 - welcome to the ServiceTitan Community and congratulations on your first post! 🎉

This is a good idea and seems like it would help make you and your team more efficient. I would encourage you to share this idea with our Product team via the Ideas board. Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so others can upvote your idea!

seemore
New Contributor II

I can definitely see a benefit to this!  We work with roofing companies a lot and they require PO or Project Numbers in order to process invoicing and it would be helpful to have something like that programmed in!