How to edit invoice and estimate templates

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

I would like to edit the invoice and estimate templates. How do I do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sharon_k
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I want to be able to edit the invoice template, too. There is so much wasted space and most invoices take at least 2 pieces of paper when printing them.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

ericocca
New Contributor

The customer facing documents such as invoices and estimates should absolutely be editable. Our customers are regularly confusing invoices and estimates because they look nearly identical. If I could simply make the word 'Estimate' significantly larger, this would not be as much of an issue. ST, please add some adjustability here.

timothy_1
New Contributor II

I agree that invoice and estimate templates should be editable.

khughesc
New Contributor II

There is so much more I need from this program but, for this thread's purpose, I'll limit my rant.  I too need the ability to customize invoice and statement and estimate templates.  I don't just mean adding a price or description.  I need field and column customization from choosing what fields to include to how wide the columns are to where everything is placed on the face of the form.

resabeal
New Contributor II

It would definitely be a huge advantage to be able to use multiple invoice templates not just for recurring events and memberships.  It would be awesome if we could create an invoice template based on a tag type or job type as we email invoices for a specific department that is separate from our plumbing and heating and these invoices are prepaid.  This confuses the customer if we do a bulk e-mail (send out over 200 at a time) as it has the payment link attached, however we have already collected the payment.  Asking the developers to please research this. Thank you 🙂

JohnM
New Contributor II

Recent titan user.. I would definitely like to edit invoices and estimates templates. Surprised more folks are not asking for this... basic functionality for customer facing invoices. 

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

I also want to be able to edit the invoice template. My grip is there is no line to space between the tasks which make it crowded.

sharon_k

I want to be able to edit the invoice template, too. There is so much wasted space and most invoices take at least 2 pieces of paper when printing them.

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

That is correct, although these templates are a great improvement on the original, I am with you they need to be editable including the invoice. Don't need the task on the invoice and the font size has been increased which makes it much longer using more than one page which is not cost effective.

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

I have been told by our rep that the invoice templates can't be edited. Is anyone else having this issue? I want to be able to create a template so the invoices will fit in our double pane window envelopes.