Tags on the invoice screen?

ECSoffice1
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Does anyone know of a way for TAGS to show up on the invoice screen? 

We currently utilize tags to track jobs that need to be filed under extended warranty. These are jobs that we will not bill the customer for, since they have an extended warranty contract. Unfortunately, once the job is marked complete, if we view it from the Accounting screen, no tags show up on that page. I am looking for ideas on a workflow that would be the least cumbersome. So far, the only idea I have come up with involves us changing the bill-to on the job page, which would rely on human memory. Does anyone have a suggestion for a more automated way or task trigger? We also could use the HOLD feature, but the technician would have to pay attention to tags and remember to put the job on hold for "Need to file ext wty" every time.

Thoughts?

4 REPLIES 4

dhall64
New Contributor

Oh my gosh - I would be FANTASTIC if the job tags would also be on the invoice. This would keep up from having to go back to the job to check tags.

ECSoffice1

Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-1515)

JessicaSmith

voted!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

This is a great idea! Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so we can upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions