I am new to ServiceTitan and I would be interested in others feedback. We batch and export to QuickBooks. I wanted to know if it is better to batch invoice and payments together or separately? We currently batch together.

marci128
New Contributor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

carrieja
New Contributor III

Batch your invoices separately from payments. And make a separate batch for each payment type. One Batch for daily bank deposit of cash & check payments. Another batch for mobile check capture deposits. Another batch for credit card deposits. For ease in reconciling your bank statement at the end of the month, make sure your payment batches equal the daily deposits from these kinds of payment methods.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

sjaeger
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Carrie is right on

carrieja
New Contributor III

Batch your invoices separately from payments. And make a separate batch for each payment type. One Batch for daily bank deposit of cash & check payments. Another batch for mobile check capture deposits. Another batch for credit card deposits. For ease in reconciling your bank statement at the end of the month, make sure your payment batches equal the daily deposits from these kinds of payment methods.