Meghan, I am onboarding (HVAC) with Service Titan and have watched so many videos about Price Books but still have some questions. Are you open to answering a few if you have time?

jgerald
New Contributor

We sell various complete system packages. For instance an A/c, Heating, etc system that is made up of various material and equipment. Do I set that up as a Package System under Equipment and the add each item to the materials that makes up that package?

Thanks for any help you might be able to give on this.

4 REPLIES 4

jgerald
New Contributor

Well I think the answer is Yes and No.

I have discovered, you may already know this, that if I setup a Bundled System under the Equipment in the Price Book and then add each item that makes up that Bundled System that it requires me to add each item (condensor, coil, furnace, etc.) in the Materials so that they can be brought in when the Bundled System is sold. That means these items, which are technically equipment themselves in our price bood have to be added as materials as well.

So I then thought what if I add a Service for the Bundles System then I could use the equipment items to make up that Bundled System, However at that point it shows me the Sales Price and not the cost of each item that makes up that Bundled System.

So basically I am unsure which way to go, Bundled System as a Service or as an Equipment listing.

I am not sure my response is clear but if it is I would very much appreciate your response.

Thanks for any help you can give me on this.

meghan_r
Contributor

Of course. Did that help?

jgerald
New Contributor

Thank you Meghan for the quick response.

meghan_r
Contributor

So what we have done is set up the equipment separately and then set up a bundle inside the equipment label "air handler bundle, coil bundle, full system bundle" and so on and then added the materials that go with that bundle. So when you add the bundle on a complete system the materials pop right now.