Old Invoices

TheresaK1
New Contributor

When I go into ACCOUNTING then INVOICES on the left I am finding a boat load of old invoices dating back to 2000! How can I clear this out and clean it up without making a mess of QBO? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MadisonPCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

@TheresaK1 I'm going out on a limb, I think you're talking about the Needs Reviewed area. These are invoices that are still marked as needs reviewed or not sent. They have probably already been batched and exported but you can check that. You'll need to use the action button to select all and mark as reviewed and then if they haven't been marked as sent you can select all and selet print and mark as sent but once it fully loads for prnting skip printing.

This area is called tranaction hub (Invoices, Customer Payments & Deposits). It's an area where you can assign your office staff to review and send invoices as well as have them add to a batch once reviewed/sent. There are a lot of moving pieces to this feature. Learn more about it with this KBB article https://help.servicetitan.com/how-to/transaction-hub-invoices-module?_gl=1*9e5yob*_ga*MzUxMjU4MjkwLj....

Madison Moritz

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MadisonPCG

@TheresaK1 I'm going out on a limb, I think you're talking about the Needs Reviewed area. These are invoices that are still marked as needs reviewed or not sent. They have probably already been batched and exported but you can check that. You'll need to use the action button to select all and mark as reviewed and then if they haven't been marked as sent you can select all and selet print and mark as sent but once it fully loads for prnting skip printing.

This area is called tranaction hub (Invoices, Customer Payments & Deposits). It's an area where you can assign your office staff to review and send invoices as well as have them add to a batch once reviewed/sent. There are a lot of moving pieces to this feature. Learn more about it with this KBB article https://help.servicetitan.com/how-to/transaction-hub-invoices-module?_gl=1*9e5yob*_ga*MzUxMjU4MjkwLj....

Madison Moritz

TY Greatly this worked fabulously!!! I appreciate ur help!

lolsen717
New Contributor II

Batch them and 'bypass export' should work.