Technician Invoicing

ap
New Contributor II

Why don't I see the Technicians invoice he sent out to the customer under the accounting tab under the "batched/unbatched invoices" and how do I fix this

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

gotobrandi
Contributor

Hello,

Did the technician complete the call?

View solution in original post

Rachel_Young
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

@ap Very likely the job is not in completed status and until it is the invoice won't show on the accounting screen. Use the search screen or create a report if you can to see jobs in the past with non-completed statuses. You can also look at invoices by status.  It's a common issue and one of the first things most STCP coaches will look for when helping new companies. Usually, there are some valid or at least understandable reasons a tech may not be closing out jobs right away and I have some suggestions to help with that if you'd like to know more.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rachel_Young

@ap Very likely the job is not in completed status and until it is the invoice won't show on the accounting screen. Use the search screen or create a report if you can to see jobs in the past with non-completed statuses. You can also look at invoices by status.  It's a common issue and one of the first things most STCP coaches will look for when helping new companies. Usually, there are some valid or at least understandable reasons a tech may not be closing out jobs right away and I have some suggestions to help with that if you'd like to know more.

gotobrandi
Contributor

Hello,

Did the technician complete the call?