Option to print invoice showing Bundle Name and all Tasks in that Bundle

mb
New Contributor

Currently, when an invoice containing bundled items is printed, the bundle name is not displayed and the items in the bundle are individual line items. The items should remain in the bundle and the bundle name should be shown on the printed invoice.

image (7).png

4 REPLIES 4

Vwise1
New Contributor II

Agreed. It is inconceivable that the print view would be different than the mobile view being presented to the customer. I came upon this recently, now i understand why everyone in my office is always complaining about ST estimates and the GREAT lengths they have to go through to trick the system into working the way it should have out of the box.

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I don't think there is a way to collapse an item like that unless it is done in the field using sub items, but it would be a manual process each time.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

We do not want to collapse the bundle. We want the bundle name and all items underneath listed on invoices.

Vwise1
New Contributor II

Bundled items (desktop name) created by adding sub-items (mobile name) are, by definition, supposed to be concealed from the consumer view. I'd be cautious about building processes around this workflow until ST sorts things out and gets things working as described in their knowledge base articles on the subject.