The New Batching Process is HORRID!!!!

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK to where the DROP DOWN LIST actually SHOWS the PENDING BATCHES!!! The fact that I have to open a completely different screen has made batching SO TIME CONSUMING, and SO CONFUSING!! I shouldn't have to open a completely separate SCREEN just to SIMPLY SWITCH to a different batch.

We utilize pending batches for commercial jobs that are invoiced in-house so, as a result, we have MANY pending batches that I leave in pending status throughout the entire year to easily track monthly stuff e.g. Invoices with Pending POs (b/c you can't edit POs once the invoice is exported to QBO), POs with Use Tax Not Paid, Supplier POs Not Paid, Jobs Incomplete, Jobs Complete, Invoices Ready for Review, Invoices Ready to Bill. I am constantly switching things in and out of batches, which is what made the drop down list SO GREAT!! But with the new format, I literally forget what I'm doing when moving stuff in and out of batches because it takes that extra bit of time and effort JUST TO SWITCH BETWEEN BATCHES! I can't tell you how many times I have accidentally batched invoices in the wrong batches, and had no clue I'd even done so until I couldn't find them, all because I can't EASILY SWITCH between batches!! I am currently keeping each of my batches open in a separate tab just to save time, but it does NOT save any of the confusion!

Every time I go to the accounting screen I have my fingers crossed that MAYBE it's be reverted to the old way! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE P-L-E-A-S-E CHANGE. IT. BACK!!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!! PPPPPPPPLEASE!!!!

1 REPLY 1

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

IT'S BACK!!! MY DROP DOWN LIST IS BAAAAACK!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to whomever got it back!!!!!!              GETTING THIS BACK MADE MY MONTH!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!