What report is everyone using to reconcile QuickBooks and ServiceTitan? I have not found one report with accurate customer balances including credits in ServiceTitan.

tina_kni
New Contributor

4 REPLIES 4

bhpjessi1
New Contributor II

So I pull the Service Titan Account Receivable (Detail) report with a status of exported. I then copy and paste everything into a spreadsheet and pivot table to a Open by balance by customer report. Rows are customer names and then the value is the sum of all invoices balances. I then go into Quickbooks and pull a Customer Balance Summary Report for the same date (today's). I copy and paste this into a spreadsheet. I then match the rows across my ST report and this QB report. In a separate column I run a difference between the balances and then filter out anything that has a zero difference. What is left is my discrepancies. This is for invoices and credits only of course but its a fairly clean way of doing it.

smischke
New Contributor II

I use the Revenue By Account report.  This report is based on the business unit of the TASK that is on the invoice.  I pull it by the invoice date.  I group it by Item Business Unit.  I filter out any invoices that are $0.  I make sure the status of the invoice is EXPORTED and I remove any deferred revenue tasks. I run this report on a weekly basis and compare it to the P&L by Class in QB.  Very easy to find mistakes if there are any and match QB to ST perfectly. 

Revenue by Account report.JPG

DianaK
Contributor

If you are using QB Desktop, you can use this report. Transaction Reconciliation Report - QBD

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

To make these reports more accurate you will most likely need to start off by fixing your pricebook as that is most likely where the issues begin.