formatting invoices

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

I have been told that I can't change the format of the invoice that is created within Service Titan, and unfortunately the current format does not lend itself to a left dual pane window envelope. how does any body out there mail invoices to customers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RobinC
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
I agree. We have to fold the invoice awkwardly or print the address on an envelope. However, most of our invoicing is done by email.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

sunshine207
Contributor

We could design our own templates in QB - why does ST not allow it? BIG pain the BUTT. 

sunshine207
Contributor

agreed!

olivernotes
New Contributor

We are in the process of implementing Service Titan and when my accounting department showed me the formatting of the invoice and that you had to be an expert in origami to make it fit correctly in a #10 window envelope my first thought was what were they thinking?  Obviously whoever programmed the format wasn't really thinking or has never snail mailed anything in their life.  Why they haven't fixed this issue is even more puzzling.  Pretty poor customer service in my mind because it is such a simple fix.  The program we are transitioning from allows us to format our own invoices, statements, etc. with a very easy to use interface.  For the price we are paying for Service Titan this simple interface should be included.  Software should be designed to make peoples' lives easier and not more difficult.  

jas4255
New Contributor II

Yes agree with all. Would like to see invoice and estimate templates be customizable. For us, would like to have my equipment at the top of all estimates. Customer have stated that it doesn't make sense that the primary estimate line item shows up on page 4 (for example). 

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Was the css ever done for this?

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Oh dang! .css on the invoice would be totally awesome!

blutz
Contributor III
This is on the road map for a future update. I think the are going to include the ability to add custom style sheets (css). CSS will allow you to ask a web designer to redesign your invoices to not look awful. Here is a link to where that is on the roadmap. https://trello.com/c/jIyqpmZT

JohnM
New Contributor II

Would be great if we could edit and redesign estimates and invoices. This would also be more inline with modern solutions. 

tracy_c
New Contributor II

Yes, I would also like to adjustments to our invoices.  I would like to make the acknowledgements where the customer signs larger and if possible, in red so it sticks out better.