Is there a way to trigger a form to send to a customer upon scheduling?

brooke_t
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Some of our customers are a part of a home warranty program and we need to have them sign an authorization form before any work is completed. We'd like to be able to send it upon scheduling as a kind of way to confirm the appointment. I have it created as a form right now but it looks like it can be triggered by the technician once he's at the job or completes the job.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmyHart

I'm not sure if there is a way to trigger a form upon scheduling but it could be sent from the office side (CSR or Dispatcher) from the forms section of the job record once the job is booked.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmyHart

I'm not sure if there is a way to trigger a form upon scheduling but it could be sent from the office side (CSR or Dispatcher) from the forms section of the job record once the job is booked.

hannahka
New Contributor II

My company has a similar authorization forms situation except for landlord/tenants. I'm a bit new-ish (and also a bit technically challenged) with Service Titan, would you mind giving a step-by-step on how we could send this form through Service Titan? And then, once completed, will the form with the customer's information attach onto the job/customer account? Right now we are doing the forms via email and then attaching them manually. Just figured it'd be tons easier to go directly through ST.

AmyHart

You can add a new form by clicking on the gear> operations>forms

You can add the form on the job page if you go down to where you would enter a note and click on the grey box that says "Files". You can "view, print, email, and create"  the form from there.

Hope this helps!!