lprezzem
New Contributor

5 REPLIES 5

Jonah1812
New Contributor

My schedule board is full of orange boxes... ???Aspire

brandy_a
New Contributor III

Jonah1812, when a tech is late for a job or a job runs over the allotted time on the Dispatch Board the job box turns red for us. The red around the job box is an alert to let you know that certain factors have occurred on a job. Hope this helps!

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Hi all, thank you for sharing your feedback! This change was not fully baked before it came out of the oven, which was our mistake. We've since retracted this update until we can complete our design and review process.

The Product Manager for Dispatch has shared a more in depth update along with picture of the next interation, you can read his post here: https://community.servicetitan.com/s/question/0D51a00002AfjDUCAZ/we-love-your-dispatch-board-feedbac...

Your feedback is invaluable as we develop feature enhancements, so please pop over to that link and give Miles your input. He would love to hear it!

anneb
New Contributor

i have it on my boards to

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

Hello @Lori Prezzemolo? !

That new red job color should no longer be on your dispatch board. This feature is slated for an upcoming release and it is related to your Late Alerts settings. We'll have official documentation as soon as it is ready to go!