Cancellations after Dispatching

bhubbard
New Contributor II

Hello, I want to see if there is a resolution when my technicians dispatch themselves to a job and the system either auto arrives them, or they click arrive themselves, or sometimes don't "arrive" yet at all, and the customer cancels on the spot or doesn't answer the door, etc. Currently, it is very difficult to try and reschedule that booking without running into a very complicated situation where we have to duplicate the job and zero out invoices and such. I am wondering if there is a simple fix where we can just click re-schedule and move the booking to another day or another technician on the same day. This occurs often in my industry (residential cleaning) because we often have situations come up where a customer has an emergency come up and needs to reschedule after we have already dispatched or arrived, or we have customers that forget we are coming and are not ready for us. Any info helps! Thanks

1 REPLY 1

makaylabacker
New Contributor II

I just switched companies so I'm still learning how things are done here, however at my last company we would have the tech place that job on hold by notifying the office they need another appointment. Then the office would call the customer and add another appointment on that same job for their availability. 

MaKayla Backer
A Plus Derr Heating and Cooling