Is there a way for office employees to run a customer through GreenSky to get approved? Is it only techs using mobile that can do it? If so, that's very inconvenient.

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

5 REPLIES 5

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

We have a link on our website that they can apply through themselves.

How do you get the link for the website that they can apply through themselves?

Our rep sent us the link to give to our web developers and they set it up.

hannahka
New Contributor II

Would love more info on how this works and how you're utilizing this! Do you feel like you have more customers who use financing options having this option versus feeling "pressured" (for lack of a better word) to do it with a technician present? Pressured may not be the right word.. but maybe customers who feel like they might not get approved and would be embarrased to run financing with a tech but are now given the option to do it themselves privately with the link. I know this is an older post but hopefully you see this- very curious to hear your response 🙂

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

Sorry, I just saw this question. We have quite a few that use the link. Our rep sent us the link to give to our web developers and they set it up. We get a report from Green Sky every day through email showing any new accounts so that we know who applied and if they were approved. We have switched to Synchrony now, but still have a link on our website and the only difference is, I log in every morning to see any new accounts. Just takes a minute.