Schedule Board is a mess

bri1790
New Contributor

Does anyone use the Schedule board? Our company runs about 40+ Calls a day, 10 months of the year. It would be nice if the schedule board could be more organized. Everything overlaps each other and really becomes unorganized. Service Titan is a great product but I think this is one of the area's that really need some work. All of my CSR's and DSR's have complained about the current Service Titan schedule board. I've attached a picture of our old schedule board layout verse's Service Titan's layout. Instead of service titan overlapping the calls, it would be nice to see each call, total number of calls, and the town's there in. That way when you are scheduling you can see how many calls you have that day and where they are. Anything would be better then the current Service Titan format. Besides running reports, does anyone have any recommendations and tips using the schedule board.Schedule board

10 REPLIES 10

ChelseaAce
New Contributor III

Agree over here too!  We do 20-40 calls a day and we only use the Dispatch board.  I'm working hard to understand the functionality of the Schedule board to see if there's a setting or a way to filter things to make it more effective, but so far I haven't been able to.  

Chelsea Robinson
Ace Plumbing and Rooter
Project Coordinator

"If onlys and justs were candies and nuts, then every day would be Erntedankfest." - Dwight K Schrute

blutz
Contributor III

I wish you could access the schedule board from the dispatch board by clicking on a techs Head(icon) in the left to open up that tech's filtered schedule. Or click on the TEAM and get that groups filtered schedule.

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

The schedule board is useless. We are attempting to use the no windows call booking recommended by Nexstar and the whole dispatch ad schedule board is not conducive to this way of working. I would love to see Nexstar do a dispatch or call center class with Service Titan use included in the class as a joint effort.

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

I'm NOT a fan of it at all. I have it filtered by zip code but most of them I can't even see the zip code. I've used ESC in the past I could color coordinate different types of calls so at a quick glance, I knew what I could move if we got overbooked, etc.

mygeorgi
New Contributor III

The schedule board is useless as it sits. Service Titan is really missing an opportunity here. Our old platform (FullSlate) had a similar schedule application that was much more user friendly and usable. They should look into modifying this page in Service Titan to something similar.

cherie_m
Contributor III

I have had some luck by sorting and saving the defaults.

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

I agree with Brian! Our schedule board is a mess!!!

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

I second Conny on this one, we used the dispatch board exclusively. It is far easier to see what your doing for the day (we have ~20-25 techs and 40-60 jobs per day), we have the technicians split by zone. The schedule board can be good to see a specific tech's schedule for a long period of time at a glance. Instead of going day by day to see his next 2 weeks for example.

spontius
New Contributor II

I agree. It is very hard to read. We also have a high volume and the board does not allow for easy viewing at all. We would like to be able to use the schedule board for scheduling availability looking ahead into the next month. As it is currently set up, it does not facilitate easy viewing.