Dynamic Customer-Facing Estimate Templates

Nelson_Gothard
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Anyone else have any complaints about how 'Generic' the estimate proposals are through ServiceTitan? 

I am working on looking through and creating a dynamic estimate proposal template that our sales team can use when talking with the customer or that we can email out to our customers. With the current templates, it's pretty generic with all of the plain background and the company logo and contact info at the top.

Useful and informational, yes, but rather boring to look at and show a customer.

It would be nice to be able to have a 'Welcome to the {company_name} Family' cover-page, then different estimates that the customer can click to using a table of contents with the signing url's at the top and bottom of each estimate, plus a page at the end that can list out the company values and history / satisfaction-guarantees / sales-team-member bio / etc.. I feel that something like this would greatly improve our electronic and in-the-home professionalism, our company image, and help drive sales by being able to provide concise, readable, and visually-appealing estimate options for our customers. Ideally, this could be done as a form type that we could select estimates to include and it would auto-generate the 'pamphlet' based on a pre-built 'sales-pamphlet-template'.

Does anyone know how this can be done, or would this be a good community idea?

2 REPLIES 2

Nelson_Gothard

I got this posted to the Ideas page (COMMUNITY-I-5826) if anyone wants to go and give an upvote to start increasing in-the-home or on-the-web professionalism and company image

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-5826 

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @Nelson_Gothard -- the images and info on the preset templates are captured from your individual service tasks so if you want to spruce up the images and description portion, you'd start with the services in your pricebook. I love your idea on the auto-generating phamplets, etc. -- this is definitely something you should post on the ideas page

- Sheena @ NiFT

Sheena @ NiFT