Dynamic Pricing is Amazing!!!

blutz
Contributor III

Dynamic Pricing is Amazing!!!

I have one roadblock keeping me from fully implementing. Dynamic Pricing is amazing on estimates, but it is horrifying on the invoices. I can not think of a use case where I would want to Re-calculate a price that a customer already accepted from an estimate. The challenge is the permission to calculate the price on the invoices and estimates linked. All the invoices have a big sexy button asking the user to Recalculated the sold price.

There is no way I can turn this super awesome feature on and give everyone the ability to recalculate sold invoices. How have others handled this issue?
4 REPLIES 4

Cory
New Contributor

Has this been solved yet?  I am currently having techs being prompted to re calculate pricing after it gets into the invoice and it's changing the pricing on the customer.  Luckily my techs have been on top of it but I have to go in and change ever invoice because it scrambles the Add On's around.

AmberC
Contributor II

@blutz I would partner with your CSM (since they'll have to enable the Dynamic Pricing configuration anyway). Once enabled you can turn off permissions for editing prices and editing invoices and test to see if Dynamic Pricing overrides those permissions. I wish I knew but I can't find any resources on that yet!

rstare
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If I recall, this is one of the requirements before GA

blutz
Contributor III

I heard something similar. It is an exciting feature. The invoice updating is scary..