Search page

stephaniec
New Contributor

I used to be able to search for a customer and before clicking into their account, I could see if they had a balance. I can't see that with the new version. It's easier when confirming/collecting money. Please switch it back!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @stephaniec -- there should be the option at the top left above the the dropdown on the search page to "switch back to older version"

Here's a snippet of where to find it on the search page:

searchpg.png

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

vtapiajp
New Contributor

Looks like we can no longer switch back to the older version. If anyone is Service Titan monitors these comments, I want to let it be known that the I am not a fan of the new search page update. Very unhappy with this update. It's very inconvenient to search for customers and see the information we are looking for. The old search feature was so easy to use, now we have to scroll up, down and over several times just to get the information we need. Not happy with this update. Please switch back if at all possible. 

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I am using the new version and I can see when a client is owing money...it still populates to tell me so I am unsure why you are experiencing this? As Sheena mentioned, you can switch back to the older version if you prefer it.  But I'd personally recommend sticking with the new version so you can get used to it and familiarize yourself with it as eventually there will be no switch to old version option!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

Sheena_Palacios

Hi @stephaniec -- there should be the option at the top left above the the dropdown on the search page to "switch back to older version"

Here's a snippet of where to find it on the search page:

searchpg.png

Sheena @ NiFT