We need your feedback on designs for finding and processing customer information

sonagasparyan
New Contributor II

Hi folks!  The XD team has been working on some new designs for finding and processing customer information.

We would very much appreciate it if you could take these two tests or only one if you don't have time for both to give us your feedback. In these, you will be asked to work through a couple of tasks in a mock-up situation. Each of them will take only 5 minutes of your time. We will gather feedback through Wednesday, May 31st.

Test 1

Test 2

Thank you for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bremease
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I tested out both of these for you and submitted a little bit of feedback on them. Didn't go too in depth on my explanations, but hopefully it gives you something useful 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

reneem

it says it has been archived now 😞

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

Hi Renee, due to the project timeline, we were gathering feedback through May 31st. Thank you so much for your willingness to contribute though! We very much appreciate that

Bremease

I tested out both of these for you and submitted a little bit of feedback on them. Didn't go too in depth on my explanations, but hopefully it gives you something useful 🙂

thank you so much, very much appreciated!