Non-Managed Tech becoming Managed

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We have a phantom change from non to managed technician.  It was not due to using the managed/non-managed drop down nor was it from a job where it had no managed techs.  ST support is looking into this for us.  What I am wondering is does anyone know how to set an alert when a tech becomes managed?  I have been looking in the reports but nothing quite shows what I am looking for.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning
3 REPLIES 3

Chayo80

This happen to my account, I had 2 non-managed techs that suddenly they became "managed", fortunately I caught it within minutes and set them back to non-managed. I noticed it happened after the last update, when we had a non-managed tech with managed tech and if the non-managed tech was dispatched from the office and we wanted to complete the job, we would get a "warning" to let us know that the tech didn't have the permissions needed and if we wanted to "convert technician". I had never seen that warning with the convert in it, I remember that in the past said something different, I clicked okay so we could continue and then I checked the techs list and sure, it was switched to managed. 

Screenshot 2023-05-31 070304.png

MirandaMel

We have had that prior which is why we changed all the permissions.  It is so bizarre that it shows it happened right in the tech profile and not in the situation as you show above.  I think there is definitely a glitch inside this one specific tech profile and hoping ST can help us figure it out!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Chayo80

I have opened like 6 tickets with ST due to "glitches" and they are in pending solutions, engineers are working on them. I have never experienced some many of them. Hopefully they will sort them all out 🤞🏽