HVAC Pricebook set up

kkreutzer
New Contributor

Does anyone know who can help me set up my pricebook for HVAC. It seems like my onboarders do not even have a reasonable suggestion. 

Thanks

Kevin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

@kkreutzer under the pricebook tab, there is a section titled "Catalogs" on the left. Click into that and you'll find a ServiceTitan Pricebook Pro Starter. You can select most commonly used services, materials, and equipment and import them into your pricebook to get you started on building. If you don't see it, ask your onboarder to "Enable Pricebook Supplier" on the backend. See snippet below of where to find this.

Hope this works out for you -- happy onboarding!

ST pricebook pro starter.png

ty! @e_dunn 

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @kkreutzer - welcome to the ServiceTitan Community and 🎉congratulations 🎉 on your first post! Let's see if we can get you some advice.

@Jeremy_Wick or @Sheena_Palacios - what would you recommend to @kkreutzer ?

Sheena_Palacios

@kkreutzer under the pricebook tab, there is a section titled "Catalogs" on the left. Click into that and you'll find a ServiceTitan Pricebook Pro Starter. You can select most commonly used services, materials, and equipment and import them into your pricebook to get you started on building. If you don't see it, ask your onboarder to "Enable Pricebook Supplier" on the backend. See snippet below of where to find this.

Hope this works out for you -- happy onboarding!

ST pricebook pro starter.png

ty! @e_dunn 

Sheena @ NiFT

And if you do not have 'Catalogs' as an option, what then?

If you still need help, I can.