Profile pics

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

How did y’all customize your profile pics (in community) when I try to change it to a real picture it’s giant and just shows like my ear lol

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

wch_alex

You can edit the picture by cropping it here and viewing the preview

Screenshot 2022-05-05 165511.png

View solution in original post

TimMcGuire
Former Titan

Hi! I know the answer is a little late, but I wanted to address the Certified Admin badge question. They will be added moving forward on a weekly basis for all folks who earn the certification during the previous week. 

Right now, there are a number of you who have earned the certification that do not yet show the badge. I've been out of the office for the past number of weeks, but am providing the fully updated list to the Community team and you will see the badges added (I'm hoping by end of next week 6/3/22).

Sorry its taking so long. I know how much work you put into the cert and I'm as anxious as anyone to see those badges out there!

Tim McGuire

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

TimMcGuire
Former Titan

Hi! I know the answer is a little late, but I wanted to address the Certified Admin badge question. They will be added moving forward on a weekly basis for all folks who earn the certification during the previous week. 

Right now, there are a number of you who have earned the certification that do not yet show the badge. I've been out of the office for the past number of weeks, but am providing the fully updated list to the Community team and you will see the badges added (I'm hoping by end of next week 6/3/22).

Sorry its taking so long. I know how much work you put into the cert and I'm as anxious as anyone to see those badges out there!

Tim McGuire

wch_alex

Welcome back!

wch_alex

You can edit the picture by cropping it here and viewing the preview

Screenshot 2022-05-05 165511.png

RandiThompson

Thanks it worked!! I couldn’t make it resize on my computer but it worked on mobile!

Randi Thompson

RandiThompson

Also how do I add my Certified Administrator badge?

Randi Thompson

wch_alex

I thought it was automatically applied? I think I saw someone else had the certified administrator badge the other day on here. It might take a good 24 hours to update.

If this helped please leave a kudo below!

RandiThompson

Nope is been at least a week BUT maybe I just need to be patient lol

Randi Thompson

chelsea_6

I was literally thinking the same thing. Like I worked hard for that, I'm gonna need it on there! LOL