Financing notification on completed invoices.

tblisset
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I am searching for a way to be notified when an invoice is completed where financing was used. I'm attempting to streamline the process of closing out the financing tickets without relying on someone to remember to add a tag to the invoice. I have looked through 2.0 in Zapier but don't see anything there either. 

What is everyone else doing to ensure a financed job doesn't slip through the cracks? 

4 REPLIES 4

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

I check the site every morning to see if any new accounts have been approved for financing, then I note it on their customer account page and if there are any jobs scheduled that they would be using the financing on, I put that note on the job summary so that the billing department would see it. Sounds like a lot, but just takes a minute.

tblisset

That's the same thing we do currently, but I want to be sure that we don't accidentally miss this. I feel like if I could build some sort of automation, we would take the human error portion out of the equation.  

tblisset

One of the problems that I am attempting to avoid is the need to capture signatures or additional money on the ticket that wasn't covered by the finance company, prior to us leaving the job site, and also going into the different finance company's websites and completing their paperwork in a timely manner.

We use Service Finance but also have others that aren't integrated into ST, so I want to figure out how to create an auto tagging workflow process so we aren't a week behind on attempting to collect. 

KristinS1

When I am closing the tickets I am ensuring that the payments are matched.  Also I get an email notification when financing has been processed and that is my personal trigger to go and prep the account for the technicians.  

Kristin Smith
Covenant Plumbing