Inventory Assemblies/ Builds and PRICING!

KristiEK
New Contributor II

1. Can we please have a way to set up inventory builds under materials?  Or have suggested materials link to other materials?

2.  When adding materials used to Services/Tasks, some of my builds have a set price (like a contract for a specific customer) and others are perfect with the price of the individual material being added on to the bill.  Would it be possible to have a check box with the materials so we can set it up on the back end if a service/task has billable materials included?  I assure you my technicians and my billing staff do not know if a part is priced with the materials already included or not.

7 REPLIES 7

KristiEK
New Contributor II

Here is the link to the idea page to upvote if you like this idea!

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-3192

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

you got my vote!

Sheena @ NiFT

Sheena_Palacios

@KristiEK once you post this on the ideas page you should post the link on here so we can find it easily and upvote!

Sheena @ NiFT

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

You should put this in as an idea to get more votes, and share on any of the ST social media pages like the FB Masterminds group.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

MirandaMel

Love this idea...the ability to build kits under materials instead of creating a task/service for that would be a great addition!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

KristiEK
New Contributor II

I was told the more kudos an idea has, the better chance it will become a solution they enact.  Please upvote!