Inventory Beta - Barcode Scanning

codybumpus
New Contributor III

Very happy to see that barcode scanning functionality was added to the inventory beta!! 

I know it's brand new and I'm sure there are further use cases already in the works, but wanted to present some ideas.

It would be great if we were able to scan a barcode from the app to pull up item info (price, # in inventory, etc.)

It would be awesome to be able to do inventory transfers from the app using barcode scanning. ie. scan the barcode and input the quantity being transferred. 

Receive PO's by scanning the barcode and inputting the quantity received via the app. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BayleeR
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Bar code scanning will save sooo much time for those in the warehouse! What an exciting feature to get perfected! These are all fantastic ideas!! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Banana
New Contributor II

how do i get on beta? I need to be able to do counts faster than doing it manually all the time

vrandall
New Contributor II

How can I find more information about this beta?? Thanks 🙂

BayleeR

Bar code scanning will save sooo much time for those in the warehouse! What an exciting feature to get perfected! These are all fantastic ideas!! 

Miranda

I'm excited to see the potential that this app has! Those are good suggestions for improvements!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC