Material Allocation

wguerre
New Contributor

In the mobile app something that would be helpful to ensure accurate allocation of parts on the job would be an automatic redirect to "add materials section" after the app asks if material was used on this job. As of now, the mobile app asks if material were used on the job. If the technician selects yes, they are allowed to move on without allocating used materials. This allows for technicians to forget to input used materials.  Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

ridstein
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We sort of do this with forms as a pop-up way to remind the techs, but having that redirect OR even having it as a field in the closeout work flow, like signatures etc.  The Yes/No requirement is nice too. 

This is a great workaround. But essentially, someone else (in the office I am assuming) would need to put these materials on the job to give proper job costing. 

JessicaSmith

This is a great idea- I think dummy-proofing the app as much as possible for the tech is great. I'd also like to see a pop-up when they attempt to complete the job without emailing the invoice.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions