Min/Max Data on the Warehouse view

Miguel
New Contributor

ST had mentioned they currently don't have the min/max view in the inventory module for each warehouse.  For example, if you go to a warehouse, you see the part numbers, quantity on hand, on hold, etc, but it would be nice if ST put the min/max amounts in that category to have everything in one view instead of having to go to the template or go to each individual item.  Has anyone else experienced this?  

1 REPLY 1

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hey Miguel! This is a great question. We have been working on setting up our inventory so I have been on it more recently and think I may be able to help.

If you go into inventory then to the warehouse you wish, you are right... you see the quantity on hand but you do not see the min/max from that page view.

However, if you go into your ST dashboard and from there click on settings then search "inventory templates" then select the warehouse you want to see... on this page view you can see each item's min/max. I am attaching a screenshot as well to show what I mean.

I also find it odd that you cannot access the inventory templates or the min/max from the inventory area! So I created an idea in Community for this to happen. You can vote here: 

1. COMMUNITY-I-4386
  2. https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-4386

I hope this helps you out. If you have more questions, I am happy to do my best to help. 😊 

Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 3.39.07 PM.png

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling