Quick Inventory Counts/Current Quantity

codybumpus
New Contributor III

Is it possible to set up a quick inventory count? I looked at the recurring counts and the templates and didn't see a way to manually create a list of my main inventory items to do a quick weekly count of my main items without having to do a count of all of my PVC pipes, or bins of lights at the same time.

On that same note, I wish there was a way to see the current count of items so I can use that. (I'm using the inventory beta app for inventory counts) I understand the idea of having it be zero so you have to actually count them, but I don't want to have to manually count my bin of 300 lights or pvc parts when if it said 267 I could trust that enough to put that number instead of roughly guessing say 285 and being wrong, I'd trust what the system said the quantity is over my rough estimate and I'm only doing rough estimate counts so I can do counts of my other more important inventory since I don't see a way to create a more curated list for a weekly count where I could then do a full warehouse count quarterly.

It's preventing me from doing counts on the important stuff right now since it is a much bigger task to count everything weekly and I don't want to mess up my system counts with my rough estimates. 

1 REPLY 1

Roman
Contributor II

Hello @codybumpus

You can export your pricebook and use it inside the count template for a quicker count.