Set up

HBromberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I am having a real hard time trying to understand why I still cant reach the point in our database where 90% of material and equipment have an active vendor.  I have a vendor that is set for "primary" and another active vendor on every piece of material and equipment with a part number and cost.  Below is the latest from support.

Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation. 

After further research, we noticed that you have only one Active Vendor assigned to the items,  and you will need to update these items to another active vendor. The best option will be creating a dummy vendor and replace it with the default replenishment vendor. 

Once again, thank you so much for your patience and please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Thank you once again for reaching out to ServiceTitan Technical Support.

Any other thoughts?  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MirandaMel

Oh my...that's definitely not a Friday thing!!  You can also create your own generic Vendor...I have one that is our company name, then you replace Default vendor with it and you will get your points for titan score!  

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

HBromberg

I changed "default replenishment vendor" to "Vines Vendor" Our vendor list still shows both but the materials show the "Vines Vendor" - we will see!

HBromberg

Ahh.  So the one that we have as default replenishment vendor should be changed?

MirandaMel

Yes, that should fix your issues and hopefully get you your points!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

HBromberg

It worked!

MirandaMel

Yes!!!!!  Great news! 🙂

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

HBromberg

Thanks.  I think what I am going to do is wait until Monday! There are almost 2k items in our pricebook, vendor specific items and generic items that build our pricing.  

MirandaMel

Oh my...that's definitely not a Friday thing!!  You can also create your own generic Vendor...I have one that is our company name, then you replace Default vendor with it and you will get your points for titan score!  

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

MirandaMel

You might want to remove the default replenishment vendor from it and see if that makes a difference.  Clear it out completely as that is just used as a generic placeholder for items.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

HBromberg

HBromberg_0-1698412352577.png