Setting Up Cycle Count Templates

hilld20
New Contributor II

Hello,

We are trying to find the best way to set up individual cycle counts for our 3 divisions. Plumbing electrical and HVAC.  We have truck templates but are trying to create cycle count templates. 

Is there anyone out there that has been successful with this???

Thank you,

Darcy 

7 REPLIES 7

JeffHerron
New Contributor III

We cycle count all our trucks and much of our warehouse each month. If you don't get helpful replies from anyone else, let me know. Happy to share our process with you if helpful.

hilld20
New Contributor II

Are you using the inventory app for your cycle counts?

JeffHerron
New Contributor III

Yes.

bgrant
New Contributor

Hello Darcy, I'll be reaching out to you via email.

Eric_Skrabec
New Contributor III

Do you have truck templates set up within ServiceTitan? I like to export the template via Excel and then add in a column for cycle count. That way the technician can have an accurate list of where parts are stored along with the quantity listed that they are supposed to have in the truck. 

If you do not have something created within Excel, I would recommend creating something to get a quick start on the process. It will make things much simpler, organized, and repeatable.

Yes we have had the templates made since we started service titan and use replenishment.  I want to be able to do cycle counts in the app.  We are currently using forms and making hand adjustments. 

shirastein
New Contributor III

Thank you for reaching out. One of our product experts will be in touch shortly by email to further assist you.