Ferguson Enterprises Intergration?

JohnnyPickard
New Contributor

Does anyone know if Ferguson Enterprises has a B2B with Service Titan? Ferguson has a great online store with live pricing and inventory quantities that I would like to see integrated with our Service Titan Price Book. 

7 REPLIES 7

AlexPhylactou
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

This would be awesome! I reached out to our Ferguson rep and he gave me the contact information for someone who can help get this set up through their S2S/ERP ordering systems. I will keep you all posted with what I learn

Hi Alex, any progress with this?  Thank you

• Hey Alex! Were you able to find out if this was possible? We would also like to have an open API between Ferguson and ST. 

We have fought with them for months to get access to the API. Our rep can't get a hold of them, and they won't reply. So I have no idea what to do now.

SteveCossette
Contributor II

I'm working on something for our own company using the Ferguson API and the ST api. Though it's a long ways off, and not exactly sure yet what form it'll take.

erinpbradley
Contributor

Wish it did!! This is our primary supplier and they have a very organized online inventory system that is usually accurate. Seems like it would be an easy integration. 

I do know Ferguson has a partnership with an off-brand ServiceTitan type software. Our Ferguson rep had us take a call with them. 😕

reneem

that would be awesomeeeeee

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member