What inventory systems is ServiceTitan concidering working with.

blutz
Contributor III

Hi @Ted Zhang

I'm Actively building out my Material database. I have chosen to do this in SOS Inventory because of it's ability to integrate with Quickbooks Online. I believe that I will be able to map out most of the categories and material data fields to ServiceTitan's Pricebook field. (Still need to test).

Is there a way to set up an EDI connection?

Is there a different Inventory system that you would recommend?

I did find one Killer feature in SOS Inventory that is making my life much easier. Sos lets me combine field from my item database with a word template. This let me print material books with Images and Bar-codes filter by use. This is great for building TruckStock books. Here is an overview of this feature: https://youtu.be/6LB4Ay7hLdc

4 REPLIES 4

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

@Cory Hames? We're still working on it and aiming for a beta version in November. Feel free to reach out anytime. I'm happy to provide updates.

bobjacks
New Contributor

Having trouble finding any newer info on QBO and inventory management. Assist please.

coryhame
New Contributor II

@Ted Zhang? Is there any update on how the ST Inventory Management module is coming along? Is there a place I can go to read these updates rather than bugging you here?

Really looking forward to managing inventory within ST.

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Hi @William Lutz

Are you talking about connecting to your vendor via EDI?

For inventory add-ons for QuickBooks Online, I don't have any recommendations but when I worked at Xero, I saw a lot of people use DEAR and Unleashed inventory (both QBO add-ons). Doesn't hurt to get a demo from them and see how that works with QBO.

We're working on developing inventory management in our application so you won't need an add-on in the future.