Technician Truck Inventory

lnoto
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Our company is currently moving towards a live inventory for our technicians. One of the questions came up from a technician is if they are able to check on their app what items they have on their truck rather than physically looking through their truck. Is this a feature currently in ServiceTitan?

3 REPLIES 3

SteveGant
New Contributor III

@lnoto my company Ply just partnered with ST to help out their customers with inventory management. Our mobile app allows your techs to see truck stock in real time and scan parts in/out of their truck and allocate them to a job. Here's a screen shot of what it looks like in the browser format. Happy to share more if you/re interested. Let me kno what you think.Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 8.54.10 AM.png

Steveng

Could you use a tech mobile count?  Instead of the normal workflow you would request the count after an accurate count has been made. The tech can use the fake count as a tool to see what inventory they have on their Van with the app based on min max of their template.  We haven't tested this in mobile but have discussed this workflow so techs can see van inventory via counts.    

HBromberg

As far as I know that is not currently available.  The mobile app has very limited functionality.