American Home Shield/Dispatch Me

BonoPlumbing1
New Contributor

We have just integrated Dispatch Me into our Service Titan application and will be ready to receive new bookings from American Home Shield by next week. I have chosen the "Booking" work flow through Dispatch Me and created a BU called "Home Warranty" a Marketing Campaign called "American Home Shield" a Job Type called "Warranty" and have requested that the bookings come across as American Home Shield instead of the customer name. 

Can someone verify for me that this is going to be a good work flow? Also, within the BU, I have made the invoice prices not visible to the technicians because we are supposed to email the customer an invoice with details on what we did, but it shouldn't have any pricing on it if it was strictly warranty because they won't be paying us anything. But, I don't know if that is a good choice on the BU. Please help! I want this to go smoothly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

baraica
Former Titan

Hi,

Your workflow and set up looks correct. There are 4 steps necessary to complete the process which are:

• Sending the API Key from ServiceTitan to DispatchMe
  • Creating a new Business Unit
  • Creating a new Campaign
  • Creating a new Job Type

To answer the second part of your question, the best way to hide prices would be by business unit so in this case the BU Home Warranty. 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

BonoPlumbing1
New Contributor

Thank you!

baraica
Former Titan

Hi,

Your workflow and set up looks correct. There are 4 steps necessary to complete the process which are:

• Sending the API Key from ServiceTitan to DispatchMe
  • Creating a new Business Unit
  • Creating a new Campaign
  • Creating a new Job Type

To answer the second part of your question, the best way to hide prices would be by business unit so in this case the BU Home Warranty. 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team