Internal Forms that have no chance of being seen or sent to the customer by mistake

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Please go in and vote for this idea if you like it.  

COMMUNITY-I-2112

At this point, any form has a chance to be sent to the customer, but it would be nice if ST had an internal forms feature that could never been seen by the customer.  The biggest use case here is recalls.  I would want to trigger this form to recall/callback jobs and require my technician going out there to fill out a series of questions and possible take pictures so I could better understand what caused the recall and what action the company needs to take without letting the customer know what we found.  For example, we do a repair on a customers door and the customer is still having issues.  I would like to have a form tied to the callback job that walks the second technician through an inspection of the work performed by the original technician.  One of the questions I would want asked was did our original tech screw up or was this some equipment failure or some fluke.  I would NEVER want a form sent to the customer that said our technician screwed up and didn’t do his job probably because that opens a whole can of liability worms, but at the same time, I want to force my technician to fill out a form to let the office know what happened so we can take the appropriate action.  Right now, there is no safeguard prevented any form from being able to be emailed to a customer and this means that I cant force a technician to answer the questions and document with pictures the true issue on a call back.  I have several other use cases, but without wanting to make this thread an essay, will leave it with that one.

The ability to have internal only forms that utilizes the full forms capability (including conditional logic) would be huge for all businesses from an operational standpoint but we need ST to guarantee this form could never be sent or seen by the customer due to the corrective action nature that may occur from the information recorded. 

Element Mist
3 REPLIES 3

reneem

Voted!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

RandiThompson

rthompso_0-1667231398520.gif

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

JessicaSmith

Yes! You have no idea how many times I've said... hope they don't send it to the homeowner!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions