Anyone have a work around for attaching the Notice of Right to cancel/3 Day Notice to the estimate?

absolute2
New Contributor

5 REPLIES 5

ste8521
New Contributor II

Any updates on this right to cancel form etc.

Thank you!

rachelyo
New Contributor II

We have had the same issue with this. On one end if you add the 3 day notice to the estimate itself, (I added it into the "term and conditions") they can't really sign on it specifically and also you can't change the "date to cancel by" (three days from date sold/signed); but at least it's always on there when viewing signed estimates. I also added 3 day notice as a servicetitan form like in there suggestions https://help.servicetitan.com/Content/Settings/sample-form-3-day-right.htm, but this has other issues. With this form you can update the cancel by date but can't send it out for signature from the office!?... as our clients often sign days later from receiving their estimate this is annoying to say the least. However if the tech that made the estimate also created the form then they can send it from the mobile side, but again it won't let them sign in the exact place that form was designed for. It will only be the e-sign feature which if you've seen on a mobile phone is nearly impossible to read. All comes back to ST needing to re vamp the E-Sign feature, we should be able to create/adjust and send forms from the office that customers can sign in the appropriate fields!!! Like docusign... just my 2 cents, I actually love ST and believe they'll get there 🙂

absolute2
New Contributor

Brizylla, thanks for the note! ...We did convert it into a form, however with the online viewing option that is now being utilized, it seems that the forms don't always show up in the customer's view? Also, from what I can tell, you can't email a form with an estimate (from the office side), you can only email a form with an invoice, and I don't always want to send an invoice and an estimate.

I was considering making it a task that is added to all estimates so it guarantees that it shows up everytime, but that aspect includes some human error as well.

Cherie, if you don't mind me asking, what's your work flow for this? Where do you build it in? Thanks in advance!

cherie_m
Contributor III

Maybe build it into your estimates/invoices

baraica
Former Titan

Hi David- have you considered converting the 3 day notice into a form?

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team