Shop Time Event

Janet
New Contributor

If a tech is in a non-job "shop time" event, is there a section for them to write what they are doing (such as cleaning trucks, etc)?  I was told by ST that this does not exist.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

baraica
Former Titan

Hey Janey, that is correct. That's a great feature suggestion though. Are techs able to let dispatch know so they can be able to write a note on the dispatch board by right clicking? 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

michael21
Contributor III

No, @Janet, unfortunately you have to actually pull up the event to see the comment.

Mike M CPA & Operations in KC, (go Chiefs)

michael21
Contributor III

Have not tried this in the mobile ap, but on the office side, if you click on "Edit Event", you can enter information about the event.  Unfortunately the existence of this additional information isn't shown on the dispatch board, but if you look at the event, you can see it.

Mike M CPA & Operations in KC, (go Chiefs)

Does the event info show anywhere though?  If I look at the events on the daily timesheet, it says shop time, but I do not see the info that I typed explaining what the tech did.

baraica
Former Titan

Hey Janey, that is correct. That's a great feature suggestion though. Are techs able to let dispatch know so they can be able to write a note on the dispatch board by right clicking? 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team