Payment notification

Caryn
New Contributor II

Is there a way to get an email alert for online payments only?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MarshallH
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

In settings go to Settings > Invoicing > Online Payments.  On the right side there's a spot says "Add emails for payment notification"  Put your email in there that you want to receive alerts.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MarshallH

In settings go to Settings > Invoicing > Online Payments.  On the right side there's a spot says "Add emails for payment notification"  Put your email in there that you want to receive alerts.  

Caryn
New Contributor II

Thank you! I just set it up. Have to wait for someone to do it to check that it works but thank you very much!

mtabor
New Contributor II

Hi Caryn, while we do not have an email alert specifically for online payment, I think I found something that might help.  You can create a custom report and filter it specifically for your online payments that come in, then you can schedule that report to be sent to you daily or even a few times a day.  Make sure you set up your setting "Invoicing>online payment" to have that specific payment type, and you will be set to create that filtered custom report.

Caryn
New Contributor II

I was already told about this but this will not work as some of my customers are not at the home while we are working as we do not leave a customer's home until we are paid so it has to be an automatic notification or alert.