mel-deyto
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

What's New in Marketing Pro

SMS

• Follow up on unsold estimates using SMS Transactional Campaigns: Previously, you could create only email or direct mail marketing campaigns to follow up on unsold estimates. Now, you can follow up on unsold estimates using SMS Text Message - Transactional Campaigns. These campaigns allow you to take advantage of the better response rates for text messages versus email or direct mail.

EMAIL AND DIRECT MAIL

• New and improved UI for Campaign Builder: We’ve made some improvements to the design of the Campaign Builder, which now includes easy to use, step by step flow cards to walk you through the campaign building process.
  • Campaign Templates: Campaign templates have almost everything you need to launch your campaign already configured. The user experience interface was also improved to help guide you through creating email campaigns from scratch. The improved user experience interface and campaign templates were designed to make the campaign creation process more enjoyable.

• Customer Review reports added to Reports section: With the new review reports in the Reports section, you can generate and download the reports of your customers’ online reviews.
  • Marketing Pro Reputation now syncs your most recent Yelp reviews, preventing duplicates: Previously, we synced your three featured reviews, determined by Yelp, into Reputation Management every night. Now, we sync your three most recent reviews. This allows more of your Yelp reviews to display in Reputation Management and prevents duplicates.

New Google & Yahoo Requirements for Email Senders in 2024

Gmail and Yahoo are imposing new requirements starting February 1st, 2024 for email senders. What was once considered a good practice is now becoming mandatory to reach Gmail and Yahoo email subscribers.

SMS Marketing vs Transactional SMS

meldeyto_0-1704325289887.jpeg

When it comes to sending SMS text messages to customers, it is important to know the difference between SMS Marketing and Transactional SMS - especially around compliance. Read through this quick guide to learn some quick tips on sending SMS campaigns.

Reliable, accurate marketing attribution with Marketing Pro

Screen Shot 2023-12-07 at 4.52.04 AM.png

How accurate is your marketing attribution? With limited budgets and resources, every dollar and hour spent on marketing counts, especially when it comes to one of your most significant lead sources: Google Ads. Contractors risk pouring thousands of dollars from their ad budget into ineffective campaigns, missing the chance to connect with the right audience at the right time. 

Read More

Marketing Pro Winter Marketing Guide - Frost Proof Strategies and Campaigns

Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 10.15.46 AM.png

As the frosty winds start to swirl and the first snowflakes begin to fall, there's no better time for home service businesses to capitalize on the unique opportunities that winter brings. "Frost Proof Strategies: A Comprehensive Marketing Guide for Home Services " is your marketing playbook for seasonally-themed marketing campaigns that resonate with customers and stand out in a crowded marketplace. 

Marketing for the Trades Summit in New Orleans - March 27-28

Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 10.12.24 AM.png

"Laissez les bon temps rouler" at the ServiceTitan Marketing Summit in New Orleans in March. Take your marketing strategy to the next level, learn from industry experts and gain valuable insights to grow your business. Seating is limited so register now before this event sells out!. 

Want to see what kind of insights you might learn at the summit? Watch this recording from last year's summit on "Revolutionizing Marketing: ChatGPT Guide to the Modern Marketer's Evolution" with Brianna Skiffington from Ad Leverage and Amanda Triolo from Grasshopper Heating and Cooling. 

Comments
debbloui
New Contributor III

To be very honest, I need someone to help me navigate the Marketing Pro platform as if I were new. Nothing was onboarded well with my other marketing person who has since left my company. I am not sure how to interpret the data effectively. My campaigns are not working. I am getting very little to no traction. And I have one email campaign showing a bunch of "attributed revenue" (calls and jobs, too), while another campaign is showing NO attributed revenue. Obviously, I am not aware of many aspects of the platform.

Deb Bloouin

Drain Masters Inc

Anchorage, AK

mel-deyto

Deb, I am sorry to hear this. Let me see if we can get you in touch with someone to help. Will reach out to you shortly.

Version history
Last update:
‎01-17-2024 09:00 AM
Updated by: