How to track lead generator leads?

jeff_str
New Contributor

If my lead generator turns a lead over to the office how can I link that back to him? I don t want to use a marketing campaign for this. Also, when the lead sells, how can I link that to him too?

My lead generators get $15 for a booked and ran lead and another $25 if it sells. I want to track all this in Service Titan.

4 REPLIES 4

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

We use Tags as well. We even created a custom field to track status of the lead (ie: Referred, Signed, Not Signed, Paid)

kcolon_c
New Contributor II

Hi Jeff!

We use tags for this. You have to tag the customer with the LG name so that when you schedule an install the LG tag follows the customer. Then you can see the LG name in the tag field when you run a report (and sort it easily in Excel). There might be a better way, but this is what we're doing 🙂

-k

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

They have this on the job information, when you click the pencil on a booked job. Click the box for "Lead from another job" and you select a person with the drop down a couple boxes below.

coolray_2
New Contributor

Create a custom field. Use a drop down feature that includes the names of your LGs.