What software service is everyone using to Request Google Reviews? Service Titans Reputation Management is not producing results for us.

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

4 REPLIES 4

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi @Teara Cruz?,

We here have the ST "surveys", its the same thing, where the customer rates the tech/s that went to the job. Although we have the survey setup for the customers we currently don't have the full process setup and integrated properly. At this current time we have the survey sent via text then via email if no response I believe. After that survey is sent we have our Marketing Manager look into the reviews. Normally though I believe that if you click on a technician in the dashboard it should show their "scorecard" and give you information on their rating. But as I said we don't have that setup.

To make sure the setup is complete go into the little rocket ship on the top right corner and try and sift through to see if you have your whole task complete, for me the task was "Get customer feedback with job completion surveys". If that still doesn't give you the results you are looking for, go ahead and talk to your ST Rep, or talk to support by clicking the "Question Mark" then clicking the button "Ask Support".

Let me know if this helps .

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Hi Alex,

I am referring to the feature that sends a text message to the customer to request a review and then we also have an email campaign that sends an email after day 2. We use to use a 3rd party software for this and switched to ST for the integration with our jobs but since the switch, we are not getting any reviews so it obviously doesn't work as well as the other services we use to use for this. I am curious if any other ST companies are using ST to send out review request and if anyone is seeing success. So far, it appears I will need to cancel this ST add-on and sign-up with our prior provider.

chelsi_c
New Contributor II

We are in the same boat. First month with reputation management and we have received 2 reviews versus our 15-20 a month with another provider  

wch_alex

We here just log into our google business account and look at/ respond to views through there. If that is what you are asking? Unless you are wondering how you link each review to each tech, which we do not have/ do not know how to setup here.