Manual Review Survey

chelsi_c
New Contributor II

We are using and automatic sms survey in reputation management to send to customers requesting a review once the job is completed. 

I happy call customers a week after the job is completed and I want to use the Manual Review SMS Survey that I have set up to resend to the customer. Several flaws here. I have my settings set up so that we can resend surveys after 2 days. I do not have the option to send my manual survey or the first survey. No matter how long I wait. Am I missing something here? 

4 REPLIES 4

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @chelsi_c ! If you're on the job page, you should see something like this to indicate if a review request has been sent.

2022-06-22_16-29-49.png

To re-send the request, on the Review Requests screen, you can locate the job by searching by the Job Number. Hover over the individual survey to resend it: 

2022-06-22_16-31-47.png

There is also a bulk resend option, if you want to resend multiple surveys. For example, you can filter by everyone who has NOT clicked a specific survey, and bulk resend to all of them: 

2022-06-22_16-34-49.png

I hear you that it would great if the resend function was right on the jobs screen. That's a great idea! 

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

This is great for resending the same request! However, when we are done happy calling we would really like to send a different request (preferrably the request I have set up as a "Manual Review Request". Something more customized and easy to track that the review should be credited to the CSR who happy called. 

PamDuffy-PCG
I have submitted these as ideas in the Idea Portal - feel free to add your vote! 

Custom Review Request Text for Follow Ups (2nd, 3rd request, or Manual Re-Request)

Manual Review Request on Job Record from Reputation Management
---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

baraica
Former Titan

Hey Chelsi- this seems off to me. Have you reached out to our support team for further examples and troubleshooting? 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team