Can there be a feature where it can automatically email customers paid invoices for monthly memberships? Also it would be nice to edit which customers that can get these paid invoices automatically emailed as well.

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

5 REPLIES 5

ReannaM
New Contributor

I've asked my previous CSM this before because there is a way to send "bulk invoices" but it doesn't work unless this stupid checkmark is clicked on every customer account (under edit customer info) that you want to send them to and there is no easy way to just turn it on for everyone. And for the random customers that actually bring it up and ask about it, the backend work of me manually clicking this box for every customer is simply not worth it. This should be a basic feature and it exists but unfortunately we can't even use it without putting in a TON of work. SMHScreenshot 2023-10-19 150417.pngScreenshot 2023-10-19 150547.png

KarenR1
New Contributor II

Reposting comment from 9/16/2020: Is this option available yet?   Can there be a feature where it can automatically email customers paid invoices for monthly memberships? Also it would be nice to edit which customers that can get these paid invoices automatically emailed as well.

wmiller1
New Contributor

I know it has been up for awhile(just now seeing it)but have you found an answer to this question yet? Thanks

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

@Brizylla Araica? this isn't my question but re: your comment I have the same question.

baraica
Former Titan

Hi Kelly! Are you referring to emailing a membership invoice to the customer after the charge members option is selected with the automatic billing rules?

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team