Membership Credit Card Update Link

Ashley101
New Contributor II

Clients have requested a link to update their credit card for their membership.  Some have concerns about providing credit card information over the phone.  Other platforms have this feature and clients really like the security of clicking a link and adding it themselves.  Find this a lot easier especially for expired cards.  

6 REPLIES 6

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Unfortunately I don't believe this functionality exists- go post and idea and share it here. I'll vote for it!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

Voted!!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

MirandaMel

Voted!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

MirandaMel

There is a paid feature to allow for automatic updating of credit card details.  It is called Membership Renewal Protection.  You would need to reach out to ST for more info.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Membership Renewal Protection from what I read only covered expired cards/ card # change through their financial institute.  What I am seeking is when the client requests to change or update their credit card.  I.E. Currently on wife's card, but want to switch it to husband's credit card.  or when you sell a membership via a payment link, it automatically saves the credit card on file for recurring payments.  For ex. house call pro whenever the card fails for whatever reason, insufficient funds, expired, etc. it automatically sends out a payment failed email and asks the client to update their credit card via a payment link.