Credit Card per Location

lorena
New Contributor II

Suggestion to have the ability to add a credit card PER location verses having them listed under the main profile. We have multiple property management companies or private ownership with multiple locations and request to have a specific credit card attached to that one location. It makes it difficult for the service tech to charge the correct credit card when there are multiple cards on file under the main profile. 

3 REPLIES 3

EricOlsen
New Contributor

We have had this issue as well.  Found out when we charge credit card "A" for location "D" services.  Then it was a mystery on what happened. Good times!

The info I received from ServiceTitan was that they DO NOT have the functionality to assign a CC to a location. 

At the very least, we should be able to "name" a credit card.  This way we could name it the address of the location and help cut down on the confusion.

Not to hijack you thread, yet if you have any info on best practices for maintaining records for your property management company and all their locations, I would love to hear it.  This is my next project and Id like to have a better idea on real world application prior to making changes with all my data. 

Thank you

lorena
New Contributor II

one way around this that we use is after the "name on the card" use the address; example: Jane Doe - 123 Main; this is our only war around, yet it is not fool proof as we know not all tech "read" all of the information, no matter how clear you list the summary, human error does happen

Martinlogan9
Contributor II

Could you put this on the idea page, so we can vote for this?