Getting to the location page from membership

ancampbell
New Contributor

There is a spot you can click from inside the membership to go directly to the customer page, there should also be an option to be able to go directly to the location page. So many extra steps when I'm correcting membership and trying to make sure everything has transferred over properly. 

3 REPLIES 3

StephanieGreene
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I hate to say this, But I dont think they see it as a bad thing. They have been going out of their way for the past couple of years to add extra steps to things. How do you feel about the pop out windows when you want to just find out if the customers email is on?

beejaxn
New Contributor III

Absolutely, it's especially energy-taxing since one profile can have multiple memberships tied to different locations, or even multiple plans for one location. Usually my work-around is to select a recurring service event so that I can click the service location link from the booking page.

mimiwarn

I was just thinking about this today while I was going through the membership module for certification. There really needs to be a fast and easy way to get back to the location page from the membership for sure.

Mimi Warner