Recurring services: Suspended memberships

elizabet2
New Contributor II

How do we get the recurring service events, for suspended memberships, to NOT show up on the follow up page under recurring service events? Or is there a way to add the membership status to the chart that pulls up for your specific date range? When a monthly payment doesn't go through and we can't get the client to pay, we will suspend the membership, but the recurring services will still show up on our list to schedule. We would like to be able to just go down the list and call, but since the suspended are still listed, we have to go into each account and review the membership first. This slows our process down and allows people who haven't paid get free maintenances. Any answers or work arounds would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

culligan
New Contributor II

This has been a big hassle for us. We have resorted to Deleting all memberships that are not active because of this. Canceling or suspending them only stops the billing to the customer it has no effect on the recurring services. If someone has a solution to this I would love to see it!

DonovanLynchS
New Contributor

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I CAME HERE TO POST!

sbartlet
New Contributor II

I have always wondered what the point of a suspended Membership is when it does not affect the flow....our CSR's would never notice that the membership is suspended when calling out!