Workaround to Automate adding recurring services without a membership

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

This was brought up last year on another post, but didn't have a workaround really talked about.  We want to have a recurring service added for any time we book a maintenance visit for a client...but we can't automate it without a membership...and then if we add a basic membership, we end up with skewed KPI's for opportunities sold for memberships.  

Our current process is to manually add the recurring services on a daily basis from jobs we have booked.

Any thoughts on how to automate the process?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning
2 REPLIES 2

bgrant
New Contributor

Hello Miranda, I hope all is well. I understand that you wanted to know if recurring services can be automated for maintenance visits. Recurring service events are regularly scheduled service visits that are typically included with memberships. They are individual service visits that are automatically scheduled based on recurring service settings, and the date of a recurring event lets you know when to schedule a service. You can also add recurring services on the customer's location page instead of creating a membership. See here https://help.servicetitan.com/how-to/change-recurring-services-customer

MirandaMel

That's what we are currently doing...manually adding the recurring services to the location profile.  I am wondering if there is a way to automatically do it without creating a membership.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning